Complete Health Services and In-Home Caregivers of Ill is a Nurse Practitioner operated and family friendly ALL PRIVATE PAY home care services and healthcare staffing company serving Cook, DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall and Grundy Counties.
We are growing! Every hour, every day, we bring smiles, joy, hope and culturally competent health care to our contracted facilities and our older adults’ clients in the comfort of their homes.
We are expanding and adding a business developer to our senior leadership team.
SOFT & HARD SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate is fun-loving with high energy, have an optimistic outlook in life, loves to meet people, excellent at negotiation, experienced in the senior wellness and healthcare industry, possesses the ability to develop business relationships and strategic partnerships and contribute to the future growth of our organization.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of our company services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive. This is a part-time contract position.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
Three to five years of previous experience in home health, home care, hospice or senior care marketing, or related field
Demonstrated and proven sales results
Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Identify and research potential referral sources for all services
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Develop and maintain client relationships including current clients
- Develop and meet weekly and monthly KPIs
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
Pay- Base pay plus commission plus monthly telephone and mileage stipend.
Here are the next steps if interested
Email your resume to : email@example.com
Provide best time to contact you for a 15-20-minute phone interview
Schedule an in-person interview with the agency administrator.
Start date- September (can be negotiated)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract