Certified Senior Advisors
Job Postings / Posted 4 weeks ago
Tight Ship Advisors (TSA) work directly with seniors and their loved ones to create a safe and efficient environment that preserves the individual’s autonomy and creates security around their home & lifestyle. As a tech enabled concierge service, each Certified Senior Advisor® is an extension of that senior’s existing wealth and/or legal advisor. By working directly with the senior to keep the business of home & health running smoothly while overseeing the flow of information between CFA, CPA, lawyer and family through the TSA Dashboard, Wealth Management can now offer a solution to their senior clients as well as clients whose parents may need an extra layer of security & assistance.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Each Certified Senior Advisor® will provide a variety of services & advice to the individual around the areas of daily money management/budgeting, bill pay, Medicare/insurance, organization & lifestyle. These activities may include creating a household budget, identifying opportunities for financial or household efficiencies, estimating housing costs, evaluating Medicare/Insurance spending, home/file organization, communication with CPAs, lawyers, CFAs or other vendors. As each individual is unique – each engagement will be equally their own.
Upon hire, the Advisor will be given 75 days to complete and pass the Certified Senior Advisor® (CSA) certification at the expense of TSA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct in-home meetings on a regular basis or on a predetermined schedule dictated by the agreed Statement of Work.
- May require hospital/facility visits as the needs of the individual change over time.
- Conduct a Comprehensive Client Profile Assessment of each client to identify opportunities for assistance & an overall care plan with client’s input.
- May include cash flow statement monitoring
- Changes to vendors or negotiation of costs on their behalf
- Regular communication with family, legal, financial or trusted advisors to update information for their benefit of the individual
- Implements and monitors care plans, while coordinating resources with ancillary services.
- Provides information and referrals to the individual & their trusted advisors/loved ones.
- Will communicate & document issues of safety and security immediately to the proper authority or trusted advisor.
- Maintain detailed records of all activities in the client files.
- Maintains CSA certification through regular meetings garnering CE credits (15 per year).
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university
- Experience with insurance & finance preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Apps
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity
- All employees are subject to a background check
- Clean driving history, current driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Experience within eldercare industry preferred but not required
Job Type: Part Time, approx 15-20 hrs p/week, hourly pay, company employee
Please submit CV & cover letter to [email protected]