Client Services Coordinator
Always Best Care Senior Services Chicagoland is looking for a Client Services Coordinator. We are a growing senior home care company serving DuPage, Will and Cook Counties. This is a client facing job responsible for all case management activities associated with our clients. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Assessing new prospects prior to starting services- marketing, customer service and sales skills
- Performing follow up visits to client’s homes for supervisory and regulatory reasons
- Creating care plans for all new clients
- Maintain communication with clients and their families regarding care status, condition changes as well as placement opportunities.
- Work closely with recruiter and scheduler to ensure smooth starts of service and quality work.
- Assist with scheduling as needed
- Responsible for a rotating on-call schedule.
- Educate caregivers with the skills needed to provide client care
We are looking for a self-motivated and organized individual who is able to handle an active caseload. Experience with WellSky software a plus. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in home health, home services, facility based health care setting or home nursing environment. Licensure or certification as a CNA, LPN, RN, Social Services a plus.
Send your resume with salary requirements. Compensation package will include milage and bonus structure.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off