Customer Service Representative
Job Postings / Posted 4 weeks ago
PDN is currently looking for 5-15 Customer Service Reps for a hospital system located in the medical district in Chicago, IL. The CSRs will schedule appointments, verify insurance, manage large volume of calls and perform data entry.
Until further notice, this position will be work from home until client allows candidates to return into work. Candidates must have an up to date computer, internet and working phone.
SALARY: $14.25 /hour
DURATION: Temporary but Ongoing (No Tentative End date)
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday from 8a.m.-4p.m.
- Candidates must have a computer/laptop, internet and working phone as positions are temporarily remote
- High school diploma/GED and/or certificate of completion for medical office assitant or similar
- Previous customer service experience in a healthcare/medical setting; preferably in call center
- Must be able to handle high volume of calls per day
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Updated immunizations or titer (Blood test) for MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Varicella and Hep B
- Negative TB (PPD Skin test or Quantiferon Gold)
- Flu Vaccine (This season)
*Candidates are responsible for own immunizations and must be submitted to PDN via email or fax along with the resume. Once we get them, we will submit your resume for consideration. Client will be selecting candidates for interviews.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me, thanks!
Elia D. Salgado
Corporate Office Coordinator
Professional Dynamic Network, Inc. (PDN)
600 Holiday Plaza Drive, Suite 540
Matteson, IL 60443