Home Care Staffing / Care Coordinator
Home Care Staffing / Care Coordinator: ComForCare Home Care is searching for a fulltime Staffing / Care Coordinator. We are a home care company licensed by the IDPH to send caregivers into a home to assist in all levels of personal care (ADL’s), and assist in other areas of lost independence. Think “assisted living in the comfort of their own home”. It’s a growing industry that is on the cusp of an incredible boom. We are located in Wheaton..
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients.
- Manage all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or “call-outs” arise. Company schedule must be complete for the next business day/weekend before leaving for the day
- Track and record all instances of assignment refusals, call-outs, late arrivals, early departures, etc.
- On occasion accept the on-call phone answering duty (caregiver “call-offs”…)
- May assist in keeping caregiver files up to date, including tracking expirations of any licensing, insurance, etc.
- Audits timecards on a regular basis to ensure hours match scheduled hours
- You will have direct client contact acting as a “Care Coordinator” on a number of our cases.
- Assists with business development activities as directed by Owner/Operator. Social media understanding / skills are a plus.
- Participates in employee recruiting and hiring of caregivers as directed by Owner/Operator.
- Professional experience in the field of customer service is a plus
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Must be computer literate – and be able to demonstrate it
- Must maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
- Endless patience, compassion and empathy
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of the Home Care business and ambition to be promoted beyond this position.
Please email your resume to jtrompeter@ComForCare.com
Visit our website… www.comforcare.com/illinois/central-dupage