Job Postings / Posted 4 weeks ago
Home Care Agency – Seeking Recruiter
Work hard, work smart, work fun as part of our small, friendly, team environment!
• Recruiting experience is a must.
• 1 to 2 years of healthcare experience preferred.
• Our office is open 8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday
• FT 32-40 hours/week.
• HR Office – Park Ridge location – or – Glen Ellyn.
• Occasional travel to other location.
• Flexible schedule must include 4 consecutive days a week.
• Candidate must be able to start work at 8:30 AM.
• Compensation based on hours and experience.
Recruitment HEAVY position.
Use your creativity, your networking abilities and your recruiting skills to build our homecare caregiver talent pool.
Ability to perform cost effective, creative sourcing and screening will be a key to your success.
Source, recruit, interview, reference check using State required websites and other services to verify applicants. On-board qualified CNAs and home care workers. Responsible for full Onboarding process to include presentation (in person and/or Zoom), prepare and confirm multiple HR documents with Docusign, initial training and initial employment/compliance documentation, coordinate staff meeting new hires, responsibility for compliance of all HR documentation.
Here’s your chance to be you, be dynamic, be a great communicator (via phone and in person), be the positive recruiter and contact point for (AAEB, LLC) A-Abiding Care / Elder Bridge as you cultivate relationships with applicants and applicant referral sources.
Job Fairs, off-site interviews, Online recruiting via all Social Media platforms including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour