In-Home Care Sales 7 Marketing (Orland Park, Oak Park, Hinsdale and surrounding)
Job Postings / / New
Outside Sales Representative
Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to leverage the personal connections you have in the community? Are you energized by achieving sales goals, closing the deal, and gaining market share? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for promoting sales and creating a positive identity for our rapidly growing company through community outreach effort, relationship building and cultivation, and marketing tactics. You will be covering our area in and around Orland Park, Oak Park, Hinsdale, and their surrounding cities and towns.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($50,000 – $60,000/year)
- Generous commission structure
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental (Medical benefits availability is determined by individual franchises)
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contributions once eligible.
- A great working culture
- Outside Sales Representative play the integral role in helping Right at Home improve the lives of as many people as possible in our community.
- Increases care hours, develops a profitable referral source pipeline, and gains market share.
- Pre-plans weekly sales activities, creates opportunities for communication with referral sources, and maintains all sales activity in a Customer Relationship Manager database.
- Conduct new client intakes and assessments.
- Conveys a strong need to win, doesn’t give up, and is energized by developing and meeting annual sales goals.
- The ideal Outside Sales Representative has a successful sales track record in increasing market share and has prior experience working in the home care or healthcare industries.
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Outside Sales Representatives are able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours for inquiry phone calls and emails.
#inhomecare #homecare #sale #salesandmarketing #sale&marketing #marketing #homehealth
If you need assistance with this application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting us. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees.
Each Right at Home office and business is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement with Right at Home, LLC. Right at Home, LLC is not the employer or joint employer of the employees of any of its franchised offices. For comments, questions or to learn more about Right at Home, please visit www.rightathome.net.