Job Postings / Posted 2 months ago
Dwelling Spaces + Places LLC is an Evanston based senior and specialty move management and an interior design company that assists seniors through the downsizing and moving process. We also provide “Aging in Place” design services. We anticipate growth in both services areas and our goal is to continue to grow to meet that need.
We are seeking a responsible, caring, kind and self-motivated person with good organizational skills to assist us with the sorting and packing process when helping seniors move to a new residence. This position also involves assisting our clients to settle-in, or in other words, unpack and set up the new home environment. Our ideal candidate will be a “go-getter” demonstrating dedication, dependability, trustworthiness, and compassion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- arriving at a client’s home on time
- taking instructions from a team lead supervisor
- building boxes
- packing client’s belongings using extreme care
- assist clients with sorting through their belongings
- labeling, tracking boxes and the belongings they contain
- assisting with unpacking and organizing a client’s belongings in their new home
- generally assisting clients with any questions or needs they may have throughout the moving process
- assisting team lead with tracking supplies and other items required to accomplish tasks at hand
- use Quickbooks Time app to track time timely and accurately
You may also be asked:
- to assist with the donation, consignment and estate sale processes
- organizing inventory for the sale which can be a complex process
- removing trash/recycling/donations from the site
Applicant must be:
- reliable and communicative
- have a flexible schedule
- e-mail proficient
- own reliable vehicle for personal transportation and transportation of supplies
- physical ability to lift 25+ lbs, climb up and down stairs, good vision and good hearing
- ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours
- detail-oriented and organized
This position will offer some flexibility in schedule and will be an on-call part-time position. Work hours are generally during the day (8-5) on weekdays with occasional weekends. We are looking for someone willing to work 5 days/week when asked.
This position will offer some flexibility in schedule and will be an on-call part-time position. Work hours are generally during the day (8-5) on weekdays with occasional weekends. We are looking for someone willing to work 5 days/week when asked. Compensation varies based on experience.
Want to learn more about us? Visit our website to see what we do! www.dwelling-sp.com.
All interested applicants should submit letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.