Project Team Lead
Job Postings / Posted 2 months ago
Dwelling Spaces + Places LLC is an Evanston based senior and specialty move management and an interior design company that assists seniors through the downsizing and moving process. We also provide “Aging in Place” design services. We anticipate growth in both services areas and our goal is to continue to grow to meet that need.
We are seeking a responsible, caring, kind and self-motivated person with good organizational skills to manage projects when helping seniors move to a new residence. This position provides project management oversight which involves interfacing with the client, client’s family, senior community representatives and parties involved in the transitioning process, scheduling and staffing, delegating tasks to Packing Assistants, budgeting, and adhering to project sequence and timelines. Our ideal candidate will be a “go- getter” demonstrating dedication, dependability, trustworthiness, and compassion. Experience in project management is a plus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- point of contact for Client and other representatives included in the process
- delegating tasks to team members
- insure safety, open communication, education of team
- adhere to project budget
- scheduling of staff and client appointments for the project
- keeping project on time and on schedule
- assisting clients with any questions or needs they may have throughout the downsizing/moving process
- tracking supplies and other items required to accomplish tasks at hand
- use Quickbooks Time app to track time timely and accurately
- facilitate /communicate plans regarding the donation, consignment and estate sale processes, moving companies, realestate agents, and contractors
- directing the organization of inventory for the sale which can be a complex process
- scheduling the removing of trash/recycling/donations from the siteApplicant must be:
- reliable and communicative
- have a flexible schedule
- e-mail proficient
- own reliable vehicle for personal transportation and transportation of supplies
- have physical ability to lift 25+ lbs, climb up and down stairs, good vision and good hearing
- able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours
- detail-oriented and organizedApplicants proficient in the following computer programs a plus: OneDrive, Windows365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.) and/orApple Pages or Numbers.This position will offer some flexibility in schedule and will be an on-call part-time position. Work hours are generally during the day (8-5) on weekdays with occasional weekends. We are looking for someone willing to work 5 days/week when asked. Compensation varies based on experience.
Want to learn more about us? Visit our website to see what we do! www.dwelling-sp.com.
All interested applicants should submit letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.