Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of those in your own community? If so, we have the perfect position for you.
Home Care, Inc. is hiring for a Full -Time Staffing Coordinator to work in our Oak Brook office Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm. This position also involves answering emergency calls after business hours. Pay for this position is $18 an hour based on experience plus weekly on call pay!
Previous Scheduling experience in the Home Care Industry required.
The Care Coordinator is a vital member of our care team & is designed for someone who is compassionate about helping others, can multitask and work efficiently.
Job Duties Include:
· Monitor Caregiver schedules for accuracy
· Ensure all Clients receive required care according to their care plan
· Monitor Caregiver hours to ensure they maintain desired hours without exceeding overtime
· Service as a source of motivation & resource to Caregivers
· Document all interactions with Clients, Caseworkers, Caregivers, ect.
· Match Caregivers with Clients based on individual needs and Caregiver skills
· Handling inbound/outbound calls
· Assist with interviewing new Caregivers & the onboarding process
· In the event of emergency provide care to Clients
Job Type: Full-Time,
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm