- This event has passed.
Care and Share: Our Big Ideas
February 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating indefinitely
Two days. Four ideas.
Join us on Feb. 2 and Feb. 3 at 1 p.m. ET (Noon CT, 10 a.m. PT) for one hour to hear our ideas and then share your feedback.
Our special virtual event, Care and Share: Our Big Ideas, will broadcast live via Zoom. We’ll also record our sessions for those attendees who may not be able to attend all the live events.
We’re inspired by the short delivery of Ted Talks. We’re tweaking the format to present our audience four ideas each day. During our one-hour sessions, two presenters will each have 10 minutes to deliver an overview of their big idea. After their presentations, the presenters will engage the audience in a conversation about their ideas, including answering questions.
• Share their big ideas.
• Describe why the big idea is needed and how the big idea will spark change.
• Motivate the audience to take action to help make the change a reality.
Feb. 2 Start Time: 1 p.m. ET (Noon CT, 10 a.m. PT)
• First idea: How to Shift from being “The One” to Leading the Care Team with Sheri L. Yarbrough
• Second idea: A Care Squad for Support During the Beginning, Middle and End of a Caregiving Experience with Denise M. Brown
Feb. 3 Start Time: 1 p.m. ET (Noon CT, 10 a.m. PT)
• First idea: Compensating In-Home Caregivers with Rebecca Warner
• Second idea: Community Caregiving Managers with Denise M. Brown
We’ve been approved to provide 2 continuing education hours for the professionals, below, who attend our Big Ideas event. Continuing education hours are provided by the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois.
We can provide 2 continuing education credits for:
–Certified Dementia Practitioners® in all 50 states.
–Certified Senior Advisors® in all 50 states.
–nurses in all 50 states.
–for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM in all 50 states.
We also can provide 2 CEUs for the following Illinois professions:
–Marriage and Family Counselor
–Nursing Home Administrator