- This event has passed.
IMPACT OF WHAT WE LOST: Helping Students Post Pandemic
May 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFREE
Bridge2Horizon Wellness Resource and Bridge Educational Advocacy are happy to present a program for parents.
Speaker: Pepi Silverman M.S.Ed., Ph.D. (ABD)
Education Advocate, Advocate, Inclusion Specialist CEO of Bridge Education Advocacy www.beadvocacy.com
2. How can parents interpret student progress measurement?
3. What is an “expected” level of progress for general education students as compared to a student with an identified disability?
4. What is an appropriate response when progress has not been achieved?
5. What is compensatory education?
6. What is regression and recoupment?
7. What is the difference between qualitative versus quantitative measurement?
8. The importance of a plan
9. How to plan for the future?
10. The power of data, now and into the future.