- This event has passed.
Overcoming Professional Burnout
April 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFREE
Bridge2Horizon Wellness Resource provides insurance and Medicare covered psychotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. We are also very proud of our Clinical, Corporate, and Community Wellness Education Programs. During a time of COVID, this topic is especially important to us, seeing how the pandemic impacted people of all ages, and all professions. This will be a one and a half hour, technique focused seminar, exploring many methods of overcoming ‘burnout’ and discovering new meaning in life.
(This program will qualify as a 1.5 CEU for Social Workers and Nurses)
Kindly use the attached Web Link to RSVP. The Zoom link for the event will be sent out on the day of the program. Thank you. Best wishes to everyone.
Eugene Roginsky LCSW CEO Bridge2Horizon Wellness Resource.
This community program will cover the following topics:
- Identifying signs and symptoms of burnout
- Difference between burnout and depression
- Contributing factors to professional burnout
- Coping with professional burnout
- Quick Psychological techniques to manage signs and symptoms of burnout
- Advanced Relaxation Techniques and Concepts
- Creating a self-treatment plan
- Emotional Regulation Techniques that work
- And much, much more…