- This event has passed.
The Caring Conference: Our Resilient Spirit
April 9 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until April 10, 2021
Join us for two days and 12 hours of workshops to gain insights into how your resilience can help you navigate difficult days.
- Developing Your Resilience Plan
- Enhancing Resilience through Flow
- The Upward Spiral of Resilience
- Living and Caregiving in the Present Moment
- Hope for Your Caregiving Season: 3 Rs to Holding on to Hope
- Sometimes Laughter IS the best Medicine!
- The Binta Circle
- The Appalling Options of Decision Day
- Deciding To Do It Anyway
- Coming Out
- Taking Care of Our Best Selves
- Resilience Is Energy
We are approved to provide 12 continuing education hours for the professionals, below, who attend our two-day event, The Caring Conference. Continuing education hours are provided by the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois.
The cost to receive CEUs is a flat fee of $20. You’ll pay your fee for CEUs after attending our conference and completing our evaluation.
We can provide 12 continuing education credits for:
–Certified Dementia Practitioners® in all 50 states.
–Certified Senior Advisors® in all 50 states.
–nurses in all 50 states.
–for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM in all 50 states.
We also can provide 12 CEUs for the following Illinois professions:
–Marriage and Family Counselor
–Nursing Home Administrator