- This event has passed.
Virtual CEU Opportunities!
September 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until September 4, 2020
Compassionate Care Hospice and Assisting Hands Home Care are pleased to announce two Virtual CEU Learning opportunities!
Burnout and Compassion Fatigue for Caring professions
Thursday, August 6th at 12pm
- Recognize our Duty to Self-Care
- Review negative risks associated with helping professionals
- What happens when we do not care for yourself
- Strategies to promote self-care
Pain and why your patients are not getting better
Thursday September 3rd at 12pm
- Pain types, and Untreated pain
- Causes of pain
- Special concerns for older adults
- Clinical Goals for pain treatment
- Assessing Pain
- Non pharmacologic approaches to pain management
- Medications and Adverse Effects
Please join us for one or both sessions by registering via email to one of the links below.
One Hour= 1 CEU Credit
For additional information/registration please contact:
Jina Pendry at email@example.com
Cara Schnayer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Ueberfluss at email@example.com